With Calendula & Shea Butter, Chemical free our Baby Sun Care Stick protects delicate young skin against harmful UVA & UVB rays, by using non nano, uncoated zinc oxide. Safe for children of all ages, our non-greasy formula moisturizes with nourishing oils of shea butter and jojoba oil while soothing calendula and vitamin E offer skin healing properties.Water resistant and travel friendly, our baby sun care stick is easy to apply, especially on smaller patches of the face, lips, hands, nose and ears. UVA/UVB non nano SPF 30
- Our Baby Sun Care Cream is the equivalent to an SPF 30 and is safe for infants 3 months and up. Please note it is always recommended to do a patch test before using
- Apply liberally on exposed skin, it is recommended to use 2mg/cm2 – size of a penny
- Mineral sunscreens will often leave a white residue. This white residue is the active zinc oxide, which acts as a reflector to the sun’s rays. To reduce the whitening effect, rub in, until the whiteness dissipates.
- Reapply after swimming, or rigorous activity which causes sweating
- Mineral based sunscreens take immediate effect; there is no lapse time between application and effectiveness
- For sensitive skin, it is recommended to do a patch test by placing a small amount of our sun care cream on the back of the wrist. If redness appears, wash with soap and water and discontinue use.
- If separation of product occurs, shake well, or knead tube to remix product before using.