Imagine you're out for a walk with your adorable baby who's just started teething and therefore trying to put everything in their mouth. You offer them a variety of items to chew on, but one by one they keep getting dropped onto the ground. We've been there. It's absolutely frustrating. Now, imagine you have one of our silicone teethers that comes attached to a wooden clip. Your baby happily chews away on it, unable to toss it to the ground and you get to enjoy your walk and maybe even your coffee too!
- Raccoon teether
- 100% silicone
- Comes on an untreated beech wooden clip
- Detachable plastic clasp
- Safety knots have been added to the clip and koala end to ensure the cord doesn't slip off
- Soft silicone is gentle on baby’s gums
- BPA free, no phthalates, lead, cadmium or other heavy metals
- To care for your teether, wash with soap and water and dry with a clean cloth. Do not submerge the wooden clip as this can cause it to expand and crack.
- The raccoon teether aids in the development of fine motor skills.
- Our teethers also help babies and children with sensory needs, by giving them something soft to chew on and hold on to.
- Complies with CPSIA, Federal Hazardous Substances Act, FDA, ASTM F963-11, SOR/2011-17.
Point of Purchase:
- Amazon.com - Made in China
- Website / Baby Boutiques - Assembled in Canada with imported parts.